Commitment | Leadership | Integrity
An active visionary and strategic leader with over 15 years of combined educational background and professional experience in management and administration specializing in the development, implementation, and execution of programs. Successfully promoted awareness, develop new business opportunities, and maximize revenue for distinguised organizations around the world.
Defined as a bilingual, energetic educator and mentor with participatory approach to teamwork, and enlightened leadership with a successful track record of achievements.
- Cambridge’s Recognition as “Who’s Who Among Executive and Professional Women”
- E.A.R. Award Recognition as Production Assistant for project “School-The Key To Success”
- MANA’s Evangeline Elizondo Award Recognition for Best Program and Newsletter
- Masters of Business Administration
Additional Training and/or Personal Development
- Caregiver Resource, Cancer Prevention
- Program Execution, Spend and Cost Analysis Strategies
- Chicano/Chicana and Women Studies
Management & Leadership
- Developed, implemented and evaluated business operations providing quality goods & services to customers in sales, marketing, promotions and administration services.
- Served as brand ambassador and/or Market Leader for Local and National clients such as Dieste Inc., Media Partners Inc., Perspectiva Inc., and Colibri Promotions for brands such as McDonald’s, the Mexican National Soccer Team, Home Depot and Money-Gram/USA Checks Cashed.
- Identified, planned and executed Non-Trade Revenue Projects, sales and community action projects through cross promotions and marketing campaigns, and in times partnering with others to increase visibility and revenue for ABC 10News KGTV and Azteca America 15 AZSD.
- Supervised, trained and provided support in computer systems as Systems Administrator for government departments including in the Refresh project for the region, organizational restructuring/ transformation of IT customer service system, quality assurance, conducting tests on systems for proper function, answered NMCI and Help Desk calls
- Supported with business development seeking and maintaining efficient communication among professional and community partners such as Marti Emerald (now Councilmember) and Claudia Llausas; worked with special sales team to optimize accounts/leads for sales opportunities and complete cross-cultural translations
Analysis & Research
- Provided analytical and organizational support for programs:
- Health – assisted in the supervising data entry and daily operations for community-based health & developmental services: child development support for new born to toddler offering health and behavior services, parent support and empowerment, alcohol and other drug prevention, intervention, treatment, and recovery services.
- Government- evaluating the operations of and functional unit of the Regional Contracting department with the purpose of developing and implementing general systems solutions. Completed Management Reporting for Contract Department using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint including creation of and maintenance of charts and pivot tables. Provided exceptional customer service and strategic sourcing in the Million Dollar Wireless Communications Contract; a customer base of over 40,000 employees.
Current/Former Member – National Association of Professional Women, National Society of Hispanic MBAs, MANA de San Diego, National Latino Book Club